February 8, 2009

Have a GREAT week!

I LOVE these two BOYS! (and Bear)

6 comments:

Allison said...

That is a super sweet photo - you are grossly outnumbered in the testosterone department. I feel your pain, sister. I feel it.

The Brantley Boys said...

Leah, I gotta know the latest on the paci-situation. Hopefully he hasn't missed it. Adam's mom pretended to flush his (even though he has a lot of them) down the toilet. He thought it was gone forever and never thought about it again. Love the chocolate lab...you know I'm a huge fan of those. Marley is like the dumb jock in high school...beautiful, athletic, dumb as a door nail. Oh, and hopefully the puppy phase will be long gone by the time numerous dos comes around.

Mark and Jenn said...

I want to squeeze that little dog. Do y'all still have the other two? I wrote you a message on my blog after your comment...love ya!!

Brad, Amy, Bes and Mae said...

This is the sweetest picture ever! Frame worthy!:) Does my camera have a black and white feature on it?

Kimberly said...

I love it!

I have no secrets about how Creighton finally decided to sleep through the night, except that I finally let him cry it out...a whole five minutes the first night and three the next two. Why did I get up almost every night for two years when he only cried less than five minutes for three nights and has slept through the night ever since? I was cracking up at myself. How often does little bit wake up in the night? Does he stay awake and want to play or just wake up enough that you go check on him?

I'm super impressed on the paci! We finished using the binkie at naps last week, but I'm just too soft hearted when it comes to taking it at night. I feel like little Creighton is about to have his entire world changed and that makes me sad for him. I'll be strong one day soon!

Give your guys a hug for me!

Garrett and Allison Reed said...

I can't believe you guys got another dog!!!! Y'all definitely have your hands full!!!! I miss you all so much!!!