My summer has now been over for two days. I had to go back to school yesterday for some inservice all week and will leave for five days on Sunday to do more school stuff at a college about two hours away. I am super sad because I have never left my baby for more than one night so I hope that my camp roommate is understanding! ( do you hear me Jennie????) I am sure he will be ok with Nan and his dad but I will still miss him!
Here are some pictures that I have taken of him recently....sorry there are so many but I am having fun with my new camera!
5 comments:
Love the last one of you and him! So cute! It was so good to see you guys last week. Too bad about the inservices...yuk!
I love all the photos. It was so much fun having ya'll here for 10 days. Can't wait to see you again and here Jack ask for "Green Bean' (Gumbea), "I water", "I read" and so many more. We love you and miss you so very much.
Gumbea
Your pictures are so good. I can't get over how awesome they are. Love that little kid
Great pics - don't forget to send me the ones of you guys at the house!
I hope you all are well!
what kind of camera did you get?? these pics are AWESOME! I love them all. I don't think I can pick a favorite. He is SO stinkin cute!! And the last pic of the two of you is AMAZING!
Post a Comment