July 6, 2008

Random Photos

My camera broke last week while we were in Abilene, so I HAD to get another one. These are some of the pictures that I have taken with it. I LOVE THIS CAMERA!


Absolute Sheer Swimming Joy!

Our attempt at a family picture






Enjoying some birthday cake









4 comments:

The Brantley Boys said...

Look at Neil smiling in your family photo! I can't believe it! What kind of camera did you get?

Allison said...

Hey Mullins! It was SO great to see you guys last night. After you left, Kevin looked at me and said, "Oh I wish they still lived here!" and I agree! Please send me photos of last night and the name and brand of your camera! I LOVE IT, TOO!

Ashley DeMooney said...

Neil is smiling!!!

Allison said...

Ok that plaid outfit of his is sooo stinkin' cute!!! Looks like ya'll had fun in good ol' Abilene!!