So I have lacked the blogging motivation easy, but thanks to my sweet friend Jennifer- I have hope! I just feel like no one reads this anymore but at least she does!! Yeah!
Where to begin. Thanksgiving was very low key with just my bunch and my parents. We were leaving just a few short days later to head to SC for my sister's wedding.
I never miss out on a photo opportunity so I of course had to grab the camera when these two were willing! The big one will smile for the camera- the little toot, not so much! Bribery at its best!
This littlest love of mine turned two before Thanksgiving. He is a MESS. He hit his twos with a vengence and hasn't looked back since. The looks are deceiving. He seems sweet, but deep down there is a wild, mean streak in him. Neil says he gets it from me, I say he gets it from him. Humf. He eats a ton and will try anything. He is like a sponge and says something new everyday. A huge mama's boy. Like I have never seen before. Crazy huge. Loves cars, balls, throwing things. We are actually potty training this week of break and he is doing so well. My baby is growing up!
I adore them. They make me smile...most of the time!
This bug turned five at the beginning of December. Weird. I still remember his birth-day like it was yesterday. I don't feel old enough to have a FIVE year old. wow. I did find a few gray hairs which I am sure he is responsible for. I feel like most days I am talking with a 15 year old. His reasoning skills and vocabulary are way beyond his years....and mine most of the time. His questions always keep me on my toes. He is reading and doing so well with it. He reads his books with me each night and loves to find things out and about that he can read. I am so proud of him.







0 comments:
Post a Comment