December 22, 2011

A long wedding weekend!

First off, I had three glorious days off from work. Enough said. It was well worth it! The wedding went off without a hitch and the mr. and mrs. are back from a week in Paris!


We are standing from oldest to youngest- left to right. ha! No really- the bride, Sarah, in red, and my lil sis Anna in the middle. I happen to be the oldest. yikes.


The first night we were there, we had a Gurley/Tracy family dinner at the beach house. It was so good to visit with my aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents. Not to mention my sweet mom-in-law came along for the trip to help babysit. She is a part of the fam! Couldn't have done it without her.

 The sister bride, hubs and me. He is actually smiling! Yippee for me. I love these two with all my heart. They both make me happy.


We found a few extra minutes to squeeze in some time to visit with my bestie, her hubs (one of my besties from hs too!), and their sweet baby boy. I could eat him up. Wish we lived closer so we could experience being mommys together. We did ALL things together when we were in hs. LOVE.HER.TO.PIECES.



The rehearsal dinner was lovely. At a great restaurant in downtown Charleston. We dressed in our best and hit the town. It was great to see some of Ryan's family and celebrate their soon to be vows!

 My mom, sister, and cousin


 My lovely sisters. They got the looks. And brain if you want to be honest.


All of my parents grown kids. Minus Ryan. Don't know where he was.

 Just us being us. A very short, few hours after this, we were getting our hair done and squeezing into our heels and dresses. It was fun to be together and get ready. My boys were with their Gumbea being spoiled and would soon arrive at the wedding. For more pics...see my momin-laws blog (Shirla Mullins). I hope to steal them when she gets here tomorrow with her camera. Stay tuned...there will be more wedding pictures. I am sure everyone (1 person) reading this is sitting on the edges of their seats. I will say- I think my oldest little man had the best time at the reception. He showed us a few moves on the dance floor.

0 comments: