Sweet little man started his first day a couple of days before big brother. He did NOT want to go at all. About a mile out, because we go the same route each day, he starts crying and saying, "no mama, no mama, Nin (what his calls Nan)." It was sad. To make matters worse, he started screaming and hollering when we got inside the school. He squeezed my neck and made all the other kids start crying. Poor thing. Not fun for him or me. He is pretty much a momma's boy and always has been. I knew it would be hard on him, but no way did I think he would be this upset. And guess what? He has now gone a total of 6 days and thrown a fit everyday! I promise he isn't crying when I pick him up. And I always ask him if he had a good day at school and he says, "uh-huh!"
But he sure was cute his first day. And looking mighty grown up!
My big boy went right on to school. He never looked back. He had a little bit of a rough morning before we left the house because it was WAY to early. Once we were in the car, he was very excited. He acted shy, but walked right into his classroom and never looked back. He has gotten a green light or purple light (top of the class) every day!
Momma and her big boy! I love having him at school with me. Seeing him in the halls brings a smile to my face!
All ready for his day and looking handsome in his uniform!
1 comments:
Can you believe Jack is old enough for school...I can't!!! Jack is looking more and more like you the older he gets and Sam-Bo is too stinkin cute! Love yall!!!
Post a Comment