January 11, 2011

Oh Let it SNOW, let it SNOW!

It all started with a little late night sledding down Nan and Fatz's yard.

Oh Fatz, I'm not to sure about this.....

What are ya'll doing? It is way to COLD out here...

Ok, I guess I will go. Are my pj's ok to sled in?

Sure, come on. I bet my momma is a little nervous about us doing this Fatz...

Please snuggle me tighter momma. I am COLD.

I am big enough to do this by myself. It IS SO FUN!!!

So the next morning I talked my momma and Nan into getting on their warm clothes and going outside to enjoy the snow. I have gone to the store and bought a much more boyish scarf for myself. This one made me look like a girl...

My gracious this stuff is COLD. But, I think I kind of like it.


Momma, can you believe this? It has snowed so much again.



Momma WAIT! I want to ride with you and Sam.....


Did you see us? Nan and I went over the river and through the woods. It was a blast!

I am sooo liking this COLD stuff.


Do you think that my tractor will get any traction on the ice?



I can do this for hours (and did!)....

I am even such a big boy that I will pull the sled up the hill all by myself...
We had such a fun two days off from school. We got a little stir crazy on the second day because it was so cold outside. I am just glad that my little loves totally enjoy the snow!

1 comments:

Kimberly said...

I so wish we lived there, because my boys would ADORE playing in that snow...and sledding down that hill. AMAZING!

Depending on when my sister has her baby, maybe we will be able to catch up in Abilene when you are back there this spring. Oh, I do hope so.