Last night my biggest little love and I went on a date. Although we didn't go totally alone, we did have some great one-on-one time. We picked Mrs. Amy and Bessie up to go with us. We traveled just a little ways to watch a singing ventriloquist. He sang songs about Jesus. The kids got to play and sing along. It was too much fun just being with him. I was playing around with photo editing and couldn't decide which picture I liked the best of us. These are the memories I want to cherish forever. I LOVE, L.O.V.E., Love this little boy. He has my heart. January 24, 2011
Date Night
Last night my biggest little love and I went on a date. Although we didn't go totally alone, we did have some great one-on-one time. We picked Mrs. Amy and Bessie up to go with us. We traveled just a little ways to watch a singing ventriloquist. He sang songs about Jesus. The kids got to play and sing along. It was too much fun just being with him. I was playing around with photo editing and couldn't decide which picture I liked the best of us. These are the memories I want to cherish forever. I LOVE, L.O.V.E., Love this little boy. He has my heart. Posted by Leah at 8:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Those pictures are adorable. I have a feeling there is a different connection between moms and their oldest sons. BTW, you look super cute!
Post a Comment