December 5, 2010

Still very THANKFUL!

I am thankful for these two precious boys. However, I am not thankful that I got some type of serious sore throat and fever while on break. I am very thankful that my husband painted my kitchen for two days while I laid asleep in the hallway floor. It looks like a new kitchen in an old-house kind of way.

I am so thankful and blessed that this little almost-4-year-old has been allowed to be mine while here on Earth. I am thankful that my Savior gave him to my family and that he has such a sweet, fun spirit. He has assured me that even though he will be 4, he will still snuggle me "all the years until he is 10." Makes my heart smile.

This littlest love makes me so thankful that he is mine too. He has a very contagious smile and loves his brother. He thinks that he is much bigger and older than he is. I love this little man and he totally loves his mama!


I am thankful that my sisters made the trip here and that we got to spend some serious shopping time together. Even if it was at midnight and we didn't get anything that we just had to have. It was the memories we were after!

I am thankful for the family that was in town to celebrate (again!) this one's first birthday. He was spoiled rotten with the amount of presents he got. I am thankful that he does have pants to wear but it was just beyond hot and he needed some serious relief! Don't judge...that's just how we roll!
I am thankful for my grandparents- Mimi and Grandaddy and the time that my boys get to spend with them. I love that they know my grandparents and get to make special memories with them. Jack loves to entertain them!



Jack is thankful for the football tent that he got and sleeps in every night. Right on the floor with all of his blankets and stuffed animals. I am thankful that he is young and doesn't complain that his back hurts in the morning!

This sweet boy is thankful for all sports equipment that he owns. Footballs, soccer balls, baseballs and bats. The only thing left is golf clubs...maybe Christmas? He throws everything..including his food. I have my hands full with this one. He doesn't mind getting "in trouble" and smiles at me.



Thank you, my sweet Jesus, for my boys, my husband, my family, and my friends. I am blessed beyond belief and deserve none. My cup runneth over.

2 comments:

The Brantley Boys said...

Leah, for some reason, I must have missed the past couple of postings on your blog. I love your heart for your boys and it encourages me as I embark on a similar adventure. Who would've thought that we both would end up with two boys each? Crazy!!

Abby said...

I love all of these pics, but especially the one of you and your sisters....so cute!!!