This little man is 5 months old (almost six since I am posting so late). He has accomplished so many new things this month and met lots of new people. He is now a rolling machine. I was starting to become a little concerned because he was only rolling from tummy to back. One day last week he was with Nan and started rolling from back to tummy and hasn't stopped! You can't leave him just anywhere anymore. It's just NOT SAFE! I put him to sleep on his side and find him on his tummy when I check on him. He is just so proud of himself. He has eaten lots of new foods. I make alot of my own vegetables and he eats every bit of them. He loves fresh bananas, squash, sweet potatoes and green beans. He also loves yogurt and avocados. He is starting to drink water from a sippy cup but usually just likes to play with it as a toy. ONE BIG OLE' accomplishment is that he has now slept through the night for a whole week!!!! I just don't know what to do with myself! He is sleeping from about 8:30-6:30. Occassionally I have to put his paci in, but he falls right back to sleep. So, so very different than his big brother (he is just now sleeping through the night in his own bed at the age of 3!!). He also met my aunt Debbie and uncle Mike from North Carolina. It was very fun to see them after several years and catch up! There is a tiny little white tooth bud on the bottom that is starting to pop through. Drool, drool, drool is all he does when he's not chewing on his fists. He is still practicing sitting up and thinks that his brother is the funniest thing. He has the sweetest belly laugh. Oh, how we love him so. We are so very blessed.
April 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh how WE love him so!
I love seeing that one sweet little dimple. He has grown so much since spring break. Can't wait to see him again.
Post a Comment