March 11, 2010

My, oh my!


This sweet little boy is four months old. He had to go and visit the doctor today for his shots. Daddy took him because mommy couldn't leave work (it's been a crazy week of MAJOR deadlines!). Daddy said that he did great and didn't cry too much.

He now weighs 14 lbs 14 oz.
He was 26 and 1/2 inches long.
He is eating two #2 jars of ANY kind of baby food everyday!
He takes about 5 5-6 oz bottles a day....and still isn't sleeping through the night. He wakes up around 2:30-3 for a bottle and then sleeps until almost 8 in the morning.
He has rolled from his tummy to his back several times.
He is wearing 6 month clothes.
I am not comparing my two boys, but I like to see how they are growing at different stages. Jack at four months was 15 lbs 9 oz and was 25 and 1/4 inches long.
Jack was a rounder, pudgier baby I guess. Jack rolled over at 4 months too!
He definitely wasn't the eater that Sam is thats for sure!

Sweet little brother oh how we love you so! You sure make our lives super sweet. Your big brother loves you so much. He seriously can't get enough of you. Hopefully that will never change. Jesus, please create a desire in my boys' hearts to be the best of friends. Oh how thankful we are that you were created to be ours and fit so perfectly.
You really do smile all. the. time. and I mean ALL the time. You are the happiest little thing. You make me smile. We all love you so much. Thanks for making our family complete!

2 comments:

The Akins Family said...

I love doing the comparison pics of my boys too in the same outfits! He sure is growing fast- he is already longer than Matthew! :)

Garrett and Allison Reed said...

It cracks me up to get stats from my friends with boys. Emerson is 10 months and only weighs 17 pounds and she is still in 6 month clothes!!! He is so precious Leah. I am dying to get all the kiddos together. Love you so much!