March 1, 2010

Jack's Work Day

So, since it was a beautiful Sunday afternoon, Fatz invited Jack out to work with him for alittle while. I had no idea what was happening in each of these pictures since I didn't go, Nan did.
Therefore, I asked Jack to tell me what
he was doing in each picture.
Here is his day at Fatz's work in his own words.
"I'm looking at all that other stuff. Fatz is wearing a blue
hard hat and I am wearing a white one."
"I'm cold." Enough said.

"I'm standing on that piece where they make the coils. That's all that stuff
they make the coils with too."

"They're showing me that thing. I don't know what it is.
Fatz's does."

"A bobcat. It's a skidsteer."
"That's all that red hot stuff. Trucks fill up with water and dump that stuff right there."
"Fatz was standing by a big ball and crane. They drop it on those skultz (?) and break it up." I was told that he was a little nervous about walking out there to the ball so he sent Fatz while he stayed at the Gator.

"I'm driving the Gator. I am going nowhere."

"I am in the bulldozer. I am pretending I am driving."
So Jack, what are you doing here?
"Oh, I am on the tracks. I was about to get back into the gator and Fatz ran into the bulldozer so that we can get the dirt off."
Oh, ok.
"I was wearing my dress and I had my hard hat on. Fatz was standing by me."
A man of many descriptive words huh?

"I am trying to walk up there on the top."
"I had my hard hat off."
"I am sitting down and Nan's taking my picture."
He had a blast and brought back lots of little rock goodies. When he was leaving with my mom to go, he yelled out the window, "Hey mom. What time do I have to be home?" I told him not before dark. Mom said that he was upset that he got home when it was still light outside. Such sweet, sweet memories. He already asked me today when he could go again. I am sure that Fatz needs ALOT of little man help. Cheaper than daycare.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

And daycare has nothing on these kinds of memories. I love the "I am going nowhere."

Great idea for a post. I may have to try it sometime.

Email me {again} what day is best for us to come play with you and the boys. I want to be FOR SURE I'm in town.

The Brantley Boys said...

This commentary cracks me up. Hilarious.