April 28, 2011

Easter Weekend

What a great weekend we had! My sister and her "friend" came to visit and we hunted eggs, ate ALOT and just had fun visiting with each other.

When did he get so big?


They LOVE Nana (Anna)! And she is about to be a college graduate!!! We are so proud of her!

A little egg hunt at Nan's. Hard to find camo eggs in the grass and bushes at night...lesson learned!

Priceless. Pure egg hunting EXCITEMENT!

My little Easter bunny!

My other little Easter bunny!



This just radiates sweetness...but don't let it fool you!
I LOVE my boys!

These two and their friendship MELT me. I love them both dearly!! (rehearsal dinner pic???)
Me and ALL my boys! How blessed I am.

2 comments:

Brad, Amy, Bes and Mae said...

Bes and Jack look like twins in that pic! Love that one of Sam... it does radiate sweetness!! Those boys are so stinkin' cute!!

Unknown said...

Wow Neil looks really dressed up. I like his bow tie. Great photos